Feb 19, 2010

New strength

God's Word reminds us of mercies which are new every morning and I will testify to that today!  I woke up around 5:30 with a strength and passion for this day.  Looking back over the devotion book I'm reading, I realized that yesterday's verse was focused on prayer and today's verse on rejoicing over answered prayer!  Who else but God could do that?  I have the letter from the doctor in hand and will have it fed-exed today to the authentication lady.  I spoke with our placement agency for almost an hour yesterday and am so confident in all they're doing for us.  She gave me so much wisdom and reassurance that we're not alone in this process.  She said this is probably the biggest faith walk we'll ever take and I'm amazed when I see how far we've come.  We are next on the list for a referral...it's just a deep breath and a prayer away.  Thank you Lord!!

1 comment:

  1. Mindy,

    The song "Walk by Faith" by Jeremy camp comes to mind as I read the last two blog entries. This adoption process is truly a refining process to your faith and trust in the Lord. What stories you will be able to tell your forever child one day. One of hope, courage, perseverance, faith and love.

    He is faithful and He WILL DO IT!! Praying for you.

    Love,

    Julie

    ReplyDelete