At church this morning, we sang a worship song with words we needed to hear "Strength will rise as we wait upon the Lord, we will wait upon the Lord." I had to stop and just listen to everyone around me worshipping because I haven't been very good at waiting on Him. I want things done in my time and to bring baby A home right now! Even after looking back at how far God has brought us, it's still difficult to trust His timing. Why is that when He has been so faithful? Thankfulness is rooted in a clear understanding of who God is. The last part of the chorus states "You're the defender of the weak, you comfort those in need, you do not faint, you don't grow weary".
Today I thank Him for loving us in a way that no one else ever can. Thank you Jesus for the cross, thank you for the price You paid for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment