Mar 8, 2011

AAAHHHHH!!!

I'm trying to restrain myself but we got an email from our agency to let us know the embassy has received all of our paperwork.  They are estimating that by the end of next week, the embassy will either request more documents (which our agency will quickly try to pull together for them) or clear us for travel!  I can't believe I even said that!  There's always the possibility that more documents will be needed, it's ok.  But I'm praying that no more documents are needed and we can finally bring our baby girl home!  Please pray with us, there are just so many things going on with Ethiopia right now.  We truly love this country and can not wait to get back there to see her and the staff and all the kiddos. 

4 comments:

  1. HOW AMAZING!!! So happy for your family and hoping you get to bring your little girl home as soon as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh- that is wonderful news!!! I'll continue praying!! I'm so excited that you will be united with your precious daughter SOON and the girls will get to meet their little sister for the first time. YEAH!!!

    Praying!!

    Love,

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How VERY EXCITING that you might get to bring home your daughter sooner then expected!!!! I know this road has been long.....on those days just remember my sister whose paperwork has been in CHINA approved for over 4 years now as they still are waiting for their baby!! You are in our prayers. HOORAY!!!!! :)
    ~Tami S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad for the encouraging news. We've been praying that God works in big ways to get your baby home!

    ReplyDelete