Apr 1, 2011

Can't help myself

I've worked so hard at not posting dates anywhere but now I just can't stand it.  Maybe if I work around it...not say a specific date?  We're leaving in a week and I am blown away.  Over two years and here we are.  Our embassy date is scheduled for April 11, if you could please pray for us.  We can't wait for you all to meet our sweet girl, so full of personality.  I can't wait to see her with Hannah and Hailey and to see them with all the kids at the Bright Hope home.  Treasures in my heart for a lifetime, wish I could bottle it all up.  Wow God, how thankful I am for your mighty work!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! Prayers for you as you anticipate this much awaited day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying, praying, praying for you.
    Rejoicing with you!
    What a beautiful season of Easter to bring your little one home.
    "There is a Redeemer..."
    Love to you all (and enjoy the coffee for us! :) )

    ReplyDelete