Apr 3, 2012

Funny

Twice today Ella's had me chuckling about what she says.  So first, we were playing in the backyard and I noticed she had hiccups.  When did you get those hiccups? I asked her and she replied "they were from the apple I ate...cuz it had the meat on it".  What?  And then as she washed her hands for lunch, she told me she wants to be a soap lady when she gets bigger.  I asked what they meant because she had told me before she wants to "do hair" when she's bigger.  She said the soap lady puts the soap on the shelf at the store and she can do both so no one gets mad. 
Wow, that little imagination is really at work!  I wish God would give me just a little glimpse of what's in store for the future (:

No comments:

Post a Comment