Aug 24, 2012

Her Birthday

Ella's older 2 sisters started school on her birthday but we made the best of it and celebrated a day before!  She has always wanted to go to Extreme Trampoline.  And that's what we did.  We invited her friends and I took 6 girls to jump for 2 hours straight!  I honestly do not think she stopped jumping the entire time.  I have never seen such a big smile as she did a handspring into the foam pit or played dodgeball like a big kid.  And on her birthday, she had her favorite pb and j lunch followed by pizza and brownies for dinner.  As we celebrate another birthday here, we are beyond thankful for what God has blessed us with.  For He knows the plans He has for us and we praise Him each day for His neverending goodness. 

1 comment:

  1. Mindy:

    Wow! Time is flying!! Mark told me it was Ella's b-day and I couldn't believe it!! I was hoping you had posted a picture of the birthday girl!! I love hearing about her and how she loves to keep up with her 2 big sisters!!! Lots of love to you all - Tami Stege

    ReplyDelete