As 2012 rolled to a close, we spent time as a family looking back at videos and pictures of this past year. It's incredible to see where we are now! For the first time, Ella has tried ice skating. She begged us for months to go and wanted to take lessons. She had visions of twirling like the professionals we see on tv. The problems came when she actually had to step on the ice. I'm not sure we even finished the first lap when she looked at me and said it was the hardest thing she's ever done. I had to stifle a laugh as lap two came around and she wanted to be done. I'm confident we won't be signing up for ice skating lessons any time soon (:
As 2013 begins, we are only 3 months away from our two year mark as a family of five! Gotcha day is creeping up on us and time keeps going by way too fast. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Happy 2013!
No comments:
Post a Comment