It's been a while since I've posted so I confess....I rarely think to come here any more. You see, life doesn't seem "different" any longer. It just seems like this is how it always has been, our family of 5. Ella just learned how to ride her bike without training wheels a few days ago and we videotaped every moment. Watching Nick run up and down the block holding the back of her seat is priceless! And now here we are, the night before she starts kindergarten. And I can't help but wonder if her birth parents can see her. Do they know she's well taken care of and loved by so many people? Can they tell that she's a happy, well-adjusted young girl who is trying desperately to keep up with her big sisters? If I could pass on one message to them God, please tell them Thank you.
She is about to celebrate another birthday on Thursday. What a week! She will start school tomorrow and then have a birthday the next day. I'll try to post a picture or two of her on the first day. Thanks for checking in with us (:
Mindy:
ReplyDeleteElla is just growing up so fast!!! I can't believe she is in kindergarten already!!! She is so beautiful and that smile melts my heart!!! You have to post the picture of her first day of school and her birthday!!! Hope all is great with everyone!!! Cheers - Tami Stege