....today is the day to begin our journey with us...a long road filled with hope and promise of a new family member from Ethiopia. A precious child that God has already chosen waits to come home and we can't wait for her to get here!
Jan 19, 2010
Taking steps
We know that God is in control but are also aware that we can't sit back and do nothing. I've been prompted often to start asking questions. The 60 day period has passed for our immigration letter to be approved. I've contacted them via email (which is the only way to contact them for us as of now) and received no response. I then contacted our placement agency who was going to research the situation. Once they became aware of the 60 days, they agreed to contact USCIS for us and see what is going on. As we all watch what's unfolding in Haiti, please pray for the orphans, there will be many who now bear that title as so many lives were lost. We'll keep you posted when we hear something, thanks for praying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment