Jan 5, 2010

That puzzle piece

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHIqOHU6Dhg


God is showing me so many things as we wait.  I don't know all the answers but God's showing me a few of them.  One of the things most difficult for me to do is a puzzle.  It's especially hard to do with another person because they don't always work on the puzzle the same way I do.  But have you ever been missing just one piece of the puzzle?  You work so hard on that puzzle and it's just not finished with that one piece missing!  So we don't have that last puzzle piece right now but God's holding it in His Hands.  It's not lost, He's got it and His grip is strong.  The link above is to a song I'm clinging to again...While I'm waiting by John Waller.  I choose to serve Him, worship Him and trust Him while we're waiting.   

2 comments:

  1. Mindy and Nick. Dad and I are so proud of you guys. You are awesome parents who love your children and God so very much. We can't wait to welcome our new Ethiopian granddaughter into our family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindy,

    Praying for you and your family as you wait on the Lord for His perfect timing to bring you daughter home!! What a moment that will be and I can't wait to meet her.

    May the Lord do beautiful things in your family during this time of waiting.

    He is good and He will accomplish it.

    Love,

    Julie

    ReplyDelete