Mar 16, 2011

I gotta feeling...

You know that song by the Black Eyed Peas...I gotta feeling or something like that.  Not sure if it's spring fever but I have that gut instinct, that feeling.  I have been shopping for Ayelech like crazy, picking up random things I see for her and I even went shopping for her caretakers this morning.  We want to get them all something from Chicago, so they remember our family and can think of Ayelech when they see it.  There's a Love Chicago store at Woodfield but I don't know what size any of them wear.  So I called our agency and asked, simple!  We are praying, praying, praying and even more praying for our baby girl to be home.  Come on embassy, make that call...a family is waiting patiently to be complete.  One phone call, please.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get that phone call soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for that phone call to arrive SOON!!! It sounds like you are nesting huh? Can't wait when you get that call and you go to pick up your precious daughter. I can't wait to see pics of when Hannah and Hailey get to meet their little sister for the first time. That will be PRICELESS!!!

    Praying!!

    Love,

    Julie

    ReplyDelete