Mar 21, 2011

We got our call!!

We just got our embassy approval call!!!!  Now we have to pick a day to bring our baby girl home!!!!!!!  No dates known yet because we'll have to get airline costs and then submit a date to the embassy that we'll be able to go.  But AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Praise God! So excited for you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord!! So very, very excited for you and your family!!!!!!! I'm doing a little jig over here because I'm so excited and happy.

    Soon you will be giving your daughter a hug, introducing her to her two big sisters and taking her to her FOREVER home.

    Thank you Lord!!!

    Love,

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the best news of the day! We are so thrilled that your family will finally be united!

    We cannot wait to meet that little girl and all her spunk :)

    The Glennons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just began to read your blog tonight and I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes just reading the timeline and what has happened in the last few weeks! I know you can't wait to have your family complete and I know that your mom and dad can't wait to meet her too! God bless you and your family as you finish this part of your journey!
    Joyce Brantner

    ReplyDelete