The girls and I prayed this morning to be reminded of how we got here. God has brought us here and I don't want to take any of that away from this experience. As our journey ramps up to the most exciting part of our whole two year plus process, we want to remember God's miracles along the way. We received our confirmation date from the staff in Ethiopia and are planning our flights now. Ayelech will be home for Easter! Can you picture her in her beautiful dress with her sunglasses on ?(she'll have to wear sunglasses with every outfit of course)
I love the song by Matthew West "The Reason for the World"...it says "I know your feet are tired and weary from the road that you walk down here but just keep your eyes on Heaven". So we keep our focus where it belongs day by day reminded of His blessings and miracles.
No matter your circumstances, look for God's miracles in your life...they are there!
I am so happy for you and your family Mindy. How exciting to be able to close this chapter and start a new with your 3 daughter's. Best wishes and safe travels!
ReplyDelete~Michelle D.
Glory to God indeed!!! I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to see pictures of your 3 girls together at last!
ReplyDelete