Mar 27, 2011

Lists and time

I wake up in the night and add to my lists, knowing the clock is ticking.  Last time we traveled, blogger was blocked from Ethiopia but our friend showed us how to try to post differently.  We will love to have you along on the journey but if not, we'll post when we get back.  I'm going back to being a Mom of a toddler and that's pretty crazy.  All of the exciting things that two year olds learn and I can not wait to watch Ayelech grow and learn here. 
I've said it already a few times, but in many ways, our journey is just beginning.  The two plus year of paperwork and waiting may be over but a lifetime has just begun.  Our family is forever changed, we are a family of five.  (the girls keep saying six because of the dog so I better put that in here for them)
I can't wait to see the girls in Ethiopia, absorbing all of the smells, sights and sounds.  We've reserved our plane tickets, secured our guest house reservations and are just taking it day by day.
I leave you with this amazing song that reveals my heart's cry....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej7gQ0WxR1k

1 comment:

  1. Mindy,

    You will love having a toddler again in the house. It's such a fun time! Toddlers are always learning and discovering their world and it's so much fun to watch them as they learn and grow.

    Praying that the lists and your always thinking mind don't consume you and that the peace of the Lord would wash over you. He is Lord and He is in control of your trip.

    Really enjoyed the video- brought tears to my eyes.

    Praying, praying and praying some more.

    Love,

    Julie

    ReplyDelete