We are home!!! Our whole family was asleep by 4:30 yesterday afternoon. Our plane touched down around 10:30 am, a day later than planned but none of this journey has gone according to our plans right? God has brought our family of five home, a new chapter begins.
Welcome home Gray family! And welcome Ayelech! Can't wait to meet you. I hope you can get some rest. Hopefully, your bodies will adjust quickly. Too bad you couldn't return to a bit warmer weather. We had that last week while you were in Africa (some days when you didn't even need jackets!). Spring weather will reappear soon.
ReplyDeleteAnyway- I'm so thankful you made it home safely and a new chapter has begin in your household as you are now a family of 5!!! God is sooooo GOOD!!!
Love You!
Julie
There's no place like home!!! What will the newest member think of that white stuff outside??? Sleep and rest up for your newest "star status". Little Ayalech will really need sunglasses to fend of the paparazzi or "Byrd boys".
ReplyDeleteJulie (A)
All I can say is....PRAISE THE LORD!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to meet you Ayelech!!
xoxo
The Brody's
We were so blessed to be able to meet Mindy, Nic, Hannah, Hailey, and especially Ayelech at the airport!! Ayelech is adorable and so sweet. She is full of personality and says "I love you" already. (you're right-I cried when she said it to me) God is so faithful in bringing you home safely. Glory to God forever!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you're all home. Praying for your transition and adjustments.
ReplyDeleteWelcome home, Ayelech!
Welcome home, Nick, Mindy, Hannah, Hailey and especially Ayelech. We cannot wait to meet you. I am so happy for all of you. Get plenty of rest and see you soon.
ReplyDeleteWELCOME HOME!!!! God's Blessings to your newest member Ayelech!!! "Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change..." -James 1:17
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter. HE HAS RISEN...HE HAS INDEED!!!
Love - The Stege Family