Apr 7, 2011

Packing!!!

I'm packing Ayelech's clothes!  I can't believe it, really.  I'm lining the bottom of all our suitcases with our snacks and the toys for the kids and then packing our clothes on top to smush it all in as best I can.  We had our conference call with the agency a few days ago and it looks like Ayelech will be staying with us at the guest home from Tuesday night on.  They work very hard at transitioning the children so they're not overhwlemed and we are thankful for that!  We will get to see her on Sunday, this will be the first time the sisters all meet face to face, a beautiful sight.  Our embassy appointment is on Monday and our celebration party with all the kiddos is on Tuesday.  We will pass out all the gifts and toys to the children then.  And she will come home with us to stay after that----can I hear an AMEN?!?!?!?!?!?!  God is at work here, I am so confident in His strength.  Thank you for praying us through this journey.  He is growing us day by day and  I am loving sitting back and watching Him at work in so many lives.  Ethiopia - here we come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment