Jun 10, 2011

Still reading?

Not sure if anyone is still reading this now that we're home and I'm definitely not posting as often (busy, busy, busy!)  Today is the last day of school for the girls so we're looking forward to a summer all together at home.  If only Nick could be home with us but we have the weekends and evenings with him.  I'm excited to take Ayelech to the pool and bought a lifejacket for her because she has no fear!  She swam in Marci and Joel's pool all weekend and jumped off the diving board into Nick's arms...whoa kiddo.  Here's to summer!

2 comments:

  1. I still read your blog faithfully! I love hearing updates about your wonderful family. Way to go Ayelech for jumping off the diving board. Smart idea getting her a life jacket. You can rest easier when you take her to the pool this summer.

    I'm sure Ayelech is going to love having her older sisters around to show her the ropes of having summer fun!

    May the Lord bless you with a lot of summer fun and wonderful memories!!

    Love,

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too read your blog faithfully..and when you haven't written here, I usually check your facebook. Your story has been a blessing for our family as it's shown us with God, and prayer, anything is possible! Not to mention we've met your little angel...and just love her! I'm happy to say I was there for a first when she had a fruit roll up :-)

    Lots of love sent to the Gray family!

    Love, The Brody Family

    ReplyDelete