Jan 30, 2012

What God has done

Let me tell you what God has done, because it blows me away.  It is so obviously His hand at work that I can't contain myself!  Almost exactly 1 year ago today, I was packing, getting malaria medicine and preparing for the longest, most exhausting, yet amazing, trip I would ever go on.  And yet this trip changed our lives forever as we met our youngest daughter for the first time.  There were obstacles...such as a huge snow storm that shut down everything; a weight loss plan that I never intended to take on (lost 7 pounds in 3 days), a plane ride that had flight attendants ready to transport me to the hospital upon landing, and we had to leave Hailey on her birthday.  When I made these problems big, God seemed small and I was fearful!  When I handed these things over to Him, the problems became small and insignificant as He became the big, awesome God that He has truly always been!  Never doubt what He is capable of friends and family, because He can do anything!

1 comment:

  1. Amen sister!! Through all the mountain tops and valleys God was faithful and He carried you and your family through. I've seen your faith grow deeper, your love for the Lord grow more passionate, the most precious little girl added to your family and a heart for adoption that blesses others going on similar journeys!!!

    God is sooooo GOOD! He's GOOD all the time.

    Love,

    Julie

    ReplyDelete