Dec 30, 2011

2011

From our first trip in February....

....to our first night together as a family of five in April....

....to our last court appointment on 12/29....
God has been so faithful!
When I think of 2011 and how far we have traveled, I cry and laugh and thank God for what He has done. In the past year, Nick and I have taken 2 trips to Ethiopia. Hannah and Hailey have taken 1 trip to Ethiopia and Ella has taken 1 trip home.  This past year's journey has been an incredible one; full of fear, laughter, tears, anxiety, and love.  Looking back on how the year began, it is simply amazing to see us here.  And now on to 2012, I wonder what God has in store for us this year.   

1 comment:

  1. Praising God with you for all that he has done and all that he has yet to do!!

    Psalm 118:23

    This is the LORD'S doing; it is marvelous in our eyes.

    Love,

    Julie

    ReplyDelete