The countdown continues. It sounds like the snow may have us home for a couple days but praise God that it looks all clear for our flight on Saturday! Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday....that's it. There really aren't any words. Just trying to enjoy what we've already been blessed with....hope you're enjoying your blessings as well!
Please keep praying for us.
Mindy & Nick:
ReplyDeleteWe are SO excited for you and your family!!! I cry with Joy everytime I read your blog. As a friend of mine says, I know, that I know, that I know Jesus has you and this trip and this adoption in His Almighty hands and you will be so blessed!!!! I can't imagine how wonderful it will be to hold Baby A in your arms for the first time. You are in are prayers. Can't wait to see a picture. Godspeed!!!! Tami Stege
Oh...how exciting for you. I bet you can hardly wait. Praying for your journey!
ReplyDelete