We had a conference call with our agency and the two other families we will be traveling with to Ethiopia! Amazing to think that in a few days we will all be together with our kiddos! We arrive in Addis around
8 am Sunday (Ethiopian time, but in IL it will be 11 pm Saturday night--yikes!) and get to visit the children's home at 1:30 pm that day! We might go to an Ethiopian church later that afternoon too! I am finishing every sentence with an exclamation point today!
The caseworker from our agency just returned from a trip to Ethiopia and she took a ton of pictures for us....many of them have baby A holding the book we sent her! Oh she's just beautiful and she was hugging the book! I melted! Days away from seeing her face to face...I'm glad our whole family got to see those pictures together, a wonderful blessing for sure!
Praying for safe travels, for good health, and for WONDERFUL visits with Baby A while you are in Africa. PRAISE GOD!!!! You are so close to holding your precious child in your arms.
ReplyDeletePraying for your family during this! Thanks for allowing us to be along in your adoption journey.
I'm so very excited for your family!!!!
Love,
Julie
We can't believe it's almost February 5-the day you leave!! We are looking forward to spending time with Hannah and Hailey and can't wait to add Baby A to our family!!! I bet she never puts that book down-God is really working in her life and your family!! We will be praying for your flights there and your safety while you're there. God will be with you every second! Give Baby A a hug for us! We love you.
ReplyDeleteWe're praying for you, too, as you travel and meet your precious little one. Also for Hannah and Hailey as you'll be apart from them. Love to you all -
ReplyDeleteBeth