Feb 4, 2011

Tomorrow

We probably should be sleeping now seeing as how we're getting picked up at 3 am tomorrow morning.  (it's 8:30 pm as I'm writing this).  But we're too excited and still packing, so maybe we'll sleep on the plane?  We hope to post from Ethiopia to let you know what's going on, I still can't even believe it. 

On Sunday at 1 pm, the van will pick us up to see her for the first time (that's 4 am Chicago time).  I'm so thankful for all of you who have helped us on this journey, what a blessing you are to us!  Thanks for praying and encouraging us and loving us through the ups and downs.  We love you to the moon and back!!! (:

3 comments:

  1. Travel safe! I will miss you dearly! Soak in every detail... I want to hear all all of it!!!!! We love you and will be praying for you both every step of the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear about the first time you see your little one. I feel like I am reliving Jay-R's adoption through you-all the anticipation, the excitement...Oh, I am so excited for you. Praying for your journey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you! Certainly will be praying for you guys!!! Looking forward to hearing about your meeting!!

    ReplyDelete