I'm sure I'm repeating myself but I need to say it again. I'm making a book for Ella of all her firsts and can't keep up with printing off the pictures! I feel like every day is a first for something. Yesterday, she celebrated her first Thanksgiving with us. Tuesday night, she went to her first indoor waterpark and we stayed in the hotel all night. And today, she helped us decorate the house for Christmas! And we went to Elk Grove's celebration with fireworks; she ate cookies, listened to the carolers, and drank some hot chocolate. I wish you could have seen her big eyes as she sat on her Dad's shoulders watching the fireworks in the sky. We sat at the table eating Thanksgiving dinner yesterday and could hardly believe it was real....she's here! We are a family of five for every holiday from here on out....you could pinch me.
As we stood among friends and family tonight in downtown Elk Grove, I got teary thinking about how blessed I am...Happy Thanksgiving! We are so thankful for all of you praying us to this place.
No comments:
Post a Comment